I may not be able to lay block, but everyone seems to like the mortar I mix — LC BU1

Zizzling With Zazzle

Posted by LC Aggie Sith on Wednesday, October 6, 2010 in Funny Pics, Social, Teh Funny

I had a rough day yesterday, but the mail more than made up for it. Behold my latest acquisition thanks to The Glorious Lemur King:

I can sure rock an insect

I have plans for this t-shirt. They involve a very nice restaurant with outside seating right on the Riverwalk, where tourists and locals pass by. I am still waiting on my corset poster and my teh awesome democrat containment mug. Once I have my hands on those, my plans to conquer the world will be put in motion. Zombies don’t stand a chance, y’all. :D

UPDATE: I got my poster today!! WHOO HOO!!!!

UPDATE, PART DEUX: And I got my mug!! Time to conquer the world!!

1. Lemur King says:

Glad you were happy with it!

2. Lemur King says:

Aggie, you have no arms, legs, waist, or head. How sad to have to live with such a crippling disability. No wonder you mentioned being shorter.

3. Hm… Boxing Helena this ain’t LK :P

Besides, I do well against kneecaps ;)

4. Nicole says:

Awesome!!!! My tote arrived as well. I shall have to picture it tonight.

5. Cruel Wife says:

Keep spreading the good word. If my hubby, The Glorious Lemur King makes enough, maybe he can buy that snazzy expensive graphics software that he’s been wanting for more than a decade!

6. Sorry you were in Askimet hell, CW!

If my hubby, The Glorious Lemur King makes enough, maybe he can buy that snazzy expensive graphics software gorgeous Steampunk corset that he’s I’ve been wanting for more than a decade!

There, I fixed that for ya, CW ;)

7. David says:

*huh* Didn’t even notice the roach at first. Nor the lack of arms, legs, head. What was I looking at… Oh, yeh. The hair. That’s right. The hair. I’ll stick with that one. ;-)

8. Curtal Friar says:

Aggie,

I just posted an update at my blog that I think you will enjoy.

9. mel says:

Wooohoooo! I gotta get one of those mugs.

10. Very funny, David :P

And yes, mel…you NEED one of those. You know, for the office ;)

How are the legs?

12. Lemur King says:

Geez, I never even heard of Boxing Helena… oog. Ag. Ugh.

You keep giving Cruel Wife bad ideas -- evil ideas -- Lemur-destroying ideas.

My kneecaps are already toast. CW beat you to it.

13. Ok, LK…ankles still game? :D

And legs are FINE, Draco!! :P

14. B.C. says:

Is the roach cold? :D

15. eddiebear says:

well done, sir

Cruel Wife,

Actually there’s a couple of free options. I use GIMP and GIMPShop for manipulations and Inkscape for raster graphics. They’re both free at http://www.osalt.com

This gives me an idea…when I get around to posting new stuff at my Spreadshirt shop, I’m gonna have to send one to Aggie to model.

17. Mr. Bingley says:

Lemur King says:
    October 6, 2010 at 11:32 am

Aggie, you have no arms, legs, waist, or head.

yeah, but she makes a mean third base :)

18. I love that poster! and nice rack by the way.

19. Uh, thanks for the compliments???

Hey, Aggie! I just noticed that with that border, it kinda looks like you have a beard. welcome to the world of crazy hawtness!

21. HA! Well, I did forget to shave, Sentry, thus, no face ;)

22. Lemur King says:

Sentry -- I use GIMP and Inkscape together. I love how I can make a change in the one window with GIMP, save it, and have Inkscape automatically updating it w/o refresh. Simple but still a nice thing to have happen.

They have some quirks and there are some CS features that you can do in single or two-step that take way longer (GIMP specifically).

Plus, GIMP’s inability to lock a layer just irritates the shit out of me.

23. Cruel Wife says:

--> Sentry -- Lemur King already uses Gimp, Inkscape, and a host of other freeware programs. In fact, there is a very good chance that he used Gimp to create the Roach graphic in the first place since he uses it a lot. You come up against the limitations of the freeware after awhile, though. Sometimes there are no free substitutes for the quality you get from the professional graphics programs. :)

24. Cruel Wife says:

LOL I did not realize while writing this that LK was responding, too! JINX!

25. Jonahex says:

Freaking awesome. Oh and the shirt is nice too.

26. Welcome to H&B, Jonahex. And thanks, I think ;)

27. It’s an interesting shirt, but if that is you filling it out Aggie, I think we need to add you to the hooker line-up, know what I mean?

Ahem.

28. It is, with the aid of Victoria’s Secret, Sebastian.

So, no line-up for me ;)

29. What is that woman’s damned secret anyways?

30. Her secret?? Simple: she was a slut :)