Fuck you until you get a fucking clue with the fuckbook of knowledge. — Eddie the Bear

Be Still My Heart

Posted by LC Aggie Sith on Sunday, October 2, 2011 in 2012, Everyday Hero, Social, Teh Funny

This morning I’m trolling Fecesbook and ZOMG!!!!

That’s right: TREKKIES, not TREKKERS!!! I’m having the best morning EVAH!!!!

1. jam2 says:

you gonna dust off your Seven of Nine outfit?

2. jam2 says:

and hit the campaign trail?

3. Since I’m a TREKKIE, that would be my yeoman’s uniform, JAM2 ;)

4. Wiccapundit says:

With the go-go boots too, Aggie?

5. Maestro Semprinin says:

I thought I saw Herman Cain on Red Dwarf. He was telling Dave Lister to act like an adult. The day I see him do that on camera might close the deal.
    Since there’s no open thread, I have another matter. I nominate Glenfiddych Snow Phoenix as Booze of the week. Tasted at our Scottish games yesterday. It launches on a semisweet note and finishes with just enough authority to let you know what it’s about.
    Slate’val

Ok…..that would make an awesome badge!!!

7. Aaron Burr says:

Dear Mrs Hooker & Mr. Booze,

as an occasional to somewhat daily reader at this website, I felt compelled to write an irate letter to the management of this fine establishment in order to voice my perfectly legitimate concerns.

To wit: It has been several days since Mrs. Hooker or any of her Hooker relations have been featured in a thread. What’s the deal? Gay? Can’t Mr. Booze do something?

I brought some gay star trek people (redundancy at it’s finest) in case this deal winds up in arbitration and we’re all sitting around Hookerless waiting for the judge to MANDATE some fuggin’ scantily clad dames for this site.

In the meantime, can’t we at least get some beer and “massage therapists” for this place?

Sincerely yours,

Aaron Burr
    VP Research&Destruction
    EvilConservatives.net

8. jaegersmom says:

Very nice! Even I am starting to pay attention to our candidates. They are actually more interesting than last time, so that helps. :-P

I’m sure Aggie would look great as Seven of nine(or anything else…even a bag would look great on Aggie!). I’ll go with Uhura’s look…mini skirts and boots are right up my alley!!! Plus, I’ve always liked the original series better than any of the follow-ups!

9. Your wish, blah, blah, blah, Aaron ;)

10. David says:

@Aaron Burr: Why would being gay have anything to do with no hookers being posted? Is being “happy, carefree” something that obviates the need for scantily clad women? *confused*

Oh, wait. You mean to use the term in its illiterate, debased form to indicate angry, neurotic (IOW, “anti-gay”) homosexual activists. Oh, OK.

11. Wiccapundit says:

Aggie, I have to admit to my geekiness:

I have a set of Starship Enterprise blueprints, circa 1975, in pristine condition.