I would never invade the United States. There would be a gun behind every blade of grass. — Isoroku Yamamoto

This is What It Sounds Like When Boys Cry

Posted by LC Aggie Sith on Monday, December 5, 2011 in Idiotarians, Social

Hory crap…

A fleet of high-performance cars, including eight Ferraris, has been involved in one of the most expensive accidents in history after an astonishing multi-car pile-up in Japan.

I’m not a big fan of Lamborghinis and Ferraris, but HOLY SHIT!!! If they wanted to break or make a record, they succeeded.

I can hear the whimpers from here. Miraculously, no one was seriously hurt. Not even the poor sap that was in a Toyota Prius.

Such was the severity of the damage, several of the luxury cars have been written off, leaving their owners with the nightmare scenario of seeing their prized possessions turned into expensive scrap metal.

The total damage bill is expected to hit several million pounds. A new Ferrari 355 retails for several hundred thousand pounds.

Grab a tissue, gentlemen. There is no shame in crying.

There is only shame in being such a piss-poor driver.

Hat tip to Hubby :D

1. Curtal Friar says:

Damn….I don’t own either of those two makes/models, and would probably never own one as I think it’s ludicrous to spend that much money on a vehicle, but damn if it doesn’t make me wanna cry just a little.

2. Yabu says:

Damn, what a mess. I’ve been fortunate enough to drive a Ferrari a few times. Damn thing was like driving a F-22 Raptor, I guess. Power was incredible, and the cornering was like the tires were made of super-glue. Unfuckingbelievable. I thought if I wipe this thing out at speed…I’m dead. If all lived, that’s amazing. Like now, the Italians are fighting amongst themselves, only on foreign soil.

3. When I first saw the top pic, I thought, “OMG!! Road Rash!!”

Not too far off…

4. Car in says:

Were the drivers … men?

5. DaninVan says:

H/T to Hubby? Wouldn’t that be a Hub-cap?

6. Indeed, Carin…collectors of fine automobiles ;)

7. Maestro Semprinin says:

They don’t appear to be the vintage models from the late 50′s or early 60′s so what’s with all the angst?

/cry…but remember, it’s not the speed that kills ya…it’s that sudden STOP!!!

9. LC LtC says:

Well, I’ll never own one, or drive one either. But, even though out of reach, it’s cringe making to see all that finery destroyed.

Sorta like seeing the Swedish Bikini Team’s bus crash.

10. I blame the Prius. Those cars are evil.

11. Matt says:

Aren’t there some stereotypes out there about Asian drivers?