Man Law : If your best friend is dumped by a girl it is a 6 month waiting period till she can be touched. If he breaks up with her it’s a 6 day waiting period.

Happy Texas Independence Day!!!

Posted by LC Aggie Sith on Friday, March 2, 2012 in History, holiday

“As we know, death came to the defenders of the Alamo, but victory later came for the people of Texas. And today 25 million Texans can celebrate our liberty, and honor the founding generation of Texans who secured it for us. Happy Texas Independence Day, and God Bless Texas.”-- John Cornyn

So I wish my state a wondrous birthday, and revel in the fact that we are the only state in the nation with it’s own navy.

YEEEEE HAW!!!!!!! ;)

1. Jay in Ames says:

Happy Birthday, Texas! Thanks for keeping the rest of the states afloat, during these last few years. At least someone gets it!

2. Lizard says:

Happy Birthday Texas!! I love the Bluebonnets and so miss the pecans from my grandparents “pee con” trees.

3. ArmedGeek says:

That’s a hell of a nice boat.

“God Blessed Texas”!!!!

Happy birthday, Texas! Although, I thought something drastic had happened at first. This is good too, though.

6. I wanna live in a state with its own navy!!!

7. not a sunshine patriot says:

The stars at night are big and bright…..
    Deep in the heart of Texas!

8. Amigo Burr says:

But not a peep about Arizona? You know, the ass kickin’ state. Sheriff Joe, Barry Goldwater, Tombstone…

It’s our centennial. All year long. A 365 day celebration. That’s how much my state likes to get down. Plus, we’re number one in the nation for D.U.I.’s so it’s not like we don’t mean it.

Anyway, happy independence day Texas. Ain’t nothin’ like reminding Mesico how much it sucks.

9. Well, Aaronito, it’s our 176th birthday. We have already celebrated out Centennial and our Sesquicentennial!

We Texans love Arizona, though. That ain’t no lie :)

10. Amigo Burr says:

We’re just wondering when the Hell you people are gonna’ team up with us and wipe New Mexico off the map.