You prepare for the worst but hope for the best, then you party like a motherfucker and try to enjoy the ride, shooting your guns into the air screaming “BRING IT ON, YOU SONSABITCHES!” like a lunatic. — Laura, Fetch My Flying Monkeys

Sex and the Single Cucumber

Posted by LC Aggie Sith on Tuesday, March 6, 2012 in AssHatery, Political Correctness, Total Bullshit

Forgive the title. But it’s a rather appropriate title when you think about the subject.

Back when I was in college, I remember some of the gals in the dorm attending NOW meetings. I admit to having gone to a few, but I never felt very comfortable mostly because it seemed to be a hatefest directed towards men. And even when I was liberal, I didn’t understand why anyone would direct such vitriol to 50% of the population based solely on the fact that they had the luck to be born with a different chromosome. Still, I never gave them a thought, nor gave them weight. They had every right to feel and say what they did.

And then the Clinton scandals happened. Woman after woman came forward claiming sexual harassment and even rape against our President. And the same women who were hating men for the priviledge of having a Y chromosome stayed quiet. That was when I realized that Cultural Feminism, the type that had been pushed by the likes of Gloria Steinem and Betty Friedan, was just a lie. It had nothing to do with being equal to men. It had nothing to do with emancipating women from the stereotypes through which they felt men viewed them. No, it had to do with power of one group over another. In this case it was not just power over men, but power to dictate rights over others. Because the President was a Democrat, and therefore liberal, he was given a pass on his transgressions. The fact that it was a man who trampled over the rights of the women held no weight whatsoever. He was one of them.

So we learned that all these so-called feminists were only useful idiots to be put on display as sacred cows. And in their search for superior rights over men, they sacrificed what little credibility they had left, becoming full-time hypocrites. There are many examples of this, but none so recent as the Rush Limbaugh controversy concerning a 23 year old law student 30 year old feminist activist. In his defense, Rush didn’t call the whoring bimbo a slut. He referred to her actions as being those of one. And they are. Still, the language was harsh, and he apologized, even though the ruckus has reached massive proportions. All because of a word the feminists had used for themselves less than a year ago.

Slut Walk Hits Dallas Streets

Yep!! Remember this?? I sure as hell do!

The group of fire-up North Texans called the event a “Slut Walk.”

Elizabeth Webb organized the local event.

“I know, definitely, it is a controversial name,” Webb said, “but we`re trying to reclaim that word and take the power away from that word.

Take power away from the word? Excuse me, but even Geoffrey Chaucer used that word in his literary classics. Let me give you feminists a lesson in Psychology 101: if you want to “take power” away from a word, DON’T FREAKING HAVE A COW WHEN SOMEONE USES IT!!! It makes you look like bovinical dumbasses and cements your hypocrite creds.

Ladies, and I use the term loosely, you have been weighed, measured, and found lacking in substance and value, for you have cheapened yourselves in your pursuit of power. And with this latest display, your relevance (such as it is) starts coming to an end.

Where I come from, fish can ride bicycles. And I feel fine!!

1. Hank_Scorpio says:

You die harder than Bruce f**k*n Willis Aggie….

2. Curtal Friar says:

What Hank Scorpio said, Aggie.

And…”Sex And The Single Cucumber”? Love it. They should make that the title of a new sitcom on tv.

3. Couldn’t have said it better myself, Ags!

Have you read through her “testimony”? Apparently, every co-ed at Georgetown Law is either totally helpless, is incredibly stupid, has a dysfunctional uterus, or all of the above.

The truly amazing thing is that none of these scrunts appear to understand that they will not be getting birth control for “free”. They don’t appear to understand how “insurance” works.

She claims that one of her classmates felt “embarassed and powerless” when she was told that she had to pay for her own BC at the pharmacy counter (!).

Funny -- I thought that the women’s lib movement was all about gurrrlll power; I keep hearing over and over again how “strong” and “empowered” women are today, and yet a perfectly healthy young woman can be reduced to a quivering mass of jelly when she is told that she has to PAY for something?

One can only wonder if there are fainting couches located next to the Starbucks cash register to catch this delicate creature when she is asked to pay for her Venti Mocha Frapuccino….

You’ve come a long way, baby!

And these people are the future of the judicial system?

God help us all…..

Well-loved. Thumb up 4 Thumb down 0

4. Lemur King says:

And yet no one flipped out when ultra-liberal Maher unzipped his mouth and crapped all over Palin…

5. LK, here’s the article I have linked at FB, to my liberal friends.

Strangely, they are all quiet…

6. Jazz says:

You guys are looking at this all wrong. Mandated contraceptive coverage means the pool will be filled with “sterile” fish! We’ll be able to fuck fearlessly, without the looming punishment of babies! Make some lemonade, folks! I’d call y’all “fuckers,” but your objection to free contraception obviously means you’re not copulation-friendly.

Haters.

7. *gives Jazz a “thumbs up” for satire*

8. Jazz says:

Hey, I’m serious. I already took off my pants for this epic fuckfest.

9. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

10. Jazz says:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

*looks at the love wand*

Duuuuude….. Not a way to start a fuckfest.

11. B.C. says:

Fish can ride bikes? And I thought the womens’ bike seats already smelled like fish!

Anyone for a tuna trike?

With apologies to Wayne & Garth… Schwinn-g!

It’s looking more and more like society is a zero-sum game. For there to be a winner, there has to be a loser. The best outcome that Slutty Flake can hope for is to have the courts confiscate some of Limbaugh’s earnings and hand them over to her.

That’s not winning, that’s welfare. Congratulations, loser.

13. Harry says:

With Sluts and Cuc’s in the same headline, I had hoped for something magical here. But alas, we’ve not had a decent hooker since March 1 -- and that was only Danica Whatshername. I guess not technically a hooker….a bitch, but I digress.

Can we have a hooker please? :-)

14. Harry, your wish has been granted :D

15. Lizard says:

Harry you can call Danica a hooker, a hooker can be a bitch too.

Aggie I have never understand NOW and I was raised by a dad you never corrected me when I said anything the boys can do I can do better. And before the gutter thinkers start I said that when I was 7, by the time I became I teenager I realized that there were some things I could not do and needed a guy for ;-)

16. PrimEvil says:

Shit, my Pa. Dutch Methodist Woman mother was the most liberated woman I’ve ever known, and she thought feminists were total jerks. True women don’t and never did need that shit.

17. Matt says:

Excellent commentary! The title rocks! Their willingness to look the other ways for pervs like Clinton is why I call then the National Organization of Tammies.

18. Yabu says:

Great post, you knocked the back out of that one.

“fish can ride bicycles. And I feel fine!!” Classic!