VW’s aren’t just cars, they’re like children, expensive, irritating, unreliable and a pile of fun I wouldn’t trade for anything!

Walken Along Saturday

Posted by LC Aggie Sith on Saturday, March 3, 2012 in Funny Pics, Icon, Randomness

I had a great time last night visiting with an old friend and making new ones. And I was a good Catholic! I didn’t partake of any cheesecake, chocolate mousse or angelfood cake I made and served, nor of the moscato or the pinot noir.

Aggie-2, Lent-0!! That means it’s time for more cowbell!!

Yeah, I’m watching Sleepy Hollow today. Even as the Headless Horseman he exuded coolness.

Of course, a cool front moved in and the dogs went batshit with all the wind noise outside, so that woke me up at 4 AM, and I stayed up with them until 5 AM. So, I pretty much just stayed awake until the alarm went off. So now, I feel like this:

Hope y’all enjoy your Saturday!! :D

Ever watch the bonus clips on the Rundown DVD? Don’t judge me. anyway, I think it was Dwayne Johnson who said that everything Christopher Walken says is profound, confusing, hilarious and terrifying at the same time.

He’s the American Rutger Hauer!

2. the botnet says:

Looks like I’ll be drinking for two again this year, Aggs.

Not that I mind.

Cheers!

3. Lizard says:

Aggie I love Christopher Walken

I love more COWBELL!!!

5. Amigo Burr says:

Joaquin across the border.

See, I was thinking of making a picture with Joaquin Phoenix and some illegals scootin’ across the border but then I got lazy and just wrote it down instead and attached this cumbersome explanation so as it give the idea some semblance of effort.

6. not a sunshine patriot says:

Remember the Dogs of War?

7. Curtal Friar says:

Yeah, Christopher Walken’s great. I’m not a Woody Allen fan, but I love the scene from one of his movies where Christopher Walken is driving and Woody Allen’s the passenger, and Walken delivers a monologue along the lines of “ever wonder what it would be like to slam into another vehicle and die in a fiery mass of twisted metal and blood”, something to that effect, and Woody Allen is like, “uh, can I get out here?”

8. Curtal Friar says:

Aggie, ya missed:

Walken Tall

Walken To New Orleans

Dead Man Walken

9. nursemyra says:

I didn’t know people still gave up things for Lent. Shows how long ago my schooldays are now