Man Law : The head nod is an acceptable way to greet another guy when simply walking past. No words are needed to be said. An upward nod is for friends, a downward nod is for fellow men.

I May Never Eat Pudding Again

Posted by LC Aggie Sith on Monday, April 9, 2012 in Celebutards, Political Correctness

Ok, that’s not true. Y’all know I will. But this makes my stomach revolt against the chocolaty goodness.

“We’ve got to get the gun out of the hands of people who are supposed to be on neighborhood watch,” said Mr. [Bill] Cosby, whose remarks were the first he has made publicly about the case.

“Without a gun, I don’t see Mr. Zimmerman approaching Trayvon by himself,” Mr. Cosby explained. “The power-of-the-gun mentality had him unafraid to confront someone. Even police call for backup in similar situations.

“When you carry a gun, you mean to harm somebody, kill somebody,” he said.

Sorry, Mr. Cosby, but you are wrong. You have to remove the guns from the criminals first. I hope he has not forgotten who it was that killed his only son. I sure haven’t. And I find it rather odd that Mr. Cosby is blaming the gun and the neighboorhood watch, when he himself has said that the thug culture is to be reviled and that the black culture must begin to own up to their failings.

I understand not everyone likes guns. But to blame the guy who legally carries for the rise in crime is just plain stupid.

1. Jess says:

I’d bet the Cosby doesn’t live in the neighborhood where he was raised. I wonder why? Too expensive? Too quiet? He feels intimidated by the lack of crime and strife?

2. Curtal Friar says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated. Thumb up 1 Thumb down 5

“Without a gun, I don’t see Mr. Zimmerman approaching Trayvon by himself…”

Was Zimmerman approaching Martin, or was he walking away? Did Martin physically attack him first? If so, did Zimmerman fire to terminate the attack, or did he shoot after Martin had disengaged? I don’t know the answers to these questions. I’m inclined to believe that Bill Cosby doesn’t either. But, unlike Cosby, I’m going to withhold judgment on this case until I know the facts. Sadly, the people with the largest megaphones (Jackson, Sharpton, Obama, and now Cosby) are usually the most careless in how they shoot off their mouths.

4. Slightly says:

I can’t disagree with anything you said John. I’m more than willing to wait for the official investigation to run it course.

As for Crosby, I’m willing to give him a little bit of a pass. I can’t imagine the pain of having a child taken from me, I’m sure it would change me in some profound way though. Till he ratchets up the rhetoric a bit further I’m gonna put this down to him remembering the death of his child and reliving the pain. He stood up and called out the black community for the acceptance of the thug culture like you said…… and got crucified for it. The guy can’t be all bad.

5. Matt says:

Sadly, Mr. Cosby has not realized that restricting access to guns only put the bad guys in a dominate position.

6. Yabu says:

I wonder what the Black Panthers will be carrying when they “suit up and boot up”? Plastic Light Sabers I guess.