I don’t have a problem with helping the helpless, I just don’t care about the clueless. — Dennis Miller

For ALL!!!

Posted by LC Aggie Sith on Monday, September 24, 2012 in blogosphere, Politics, Rants

That’s the new celebrity endorsement that’s going around the web on behalf of the Obama campaign. It’s pictures of famous actors showing their right hands over their hearts, and pledging to support Obama, while delivering a message written on the hand stating why they support him.

Y’all know I just could NOT let that slide without a response. And taking my cue from my governor, Rick Perry, here it is:

I pledge allegiance to no man.

Fuck that on a stick with sauce, Prez!!

1. Jess says:

I read a news report that touched on the political comments by the celebrities, that live in a world of make-believe, where unicorns fart rainbows of free energy.

Most are in the tank with Obama, who has their best interests in mind, although everyone else is pretty well disposable in his book.

I question their intelligence. The big screen revenues are surpassing record lows and the Hollywood elite fiddle while their “empire” burns. I’m guessing they’re hoping Food Stamps will be made available for the purchase of movie tickets. If not, they can pretty well kiss their sources of revenue goodbye.

RAAAAAACIST!

3. Lizard says:

I asked a Dim over the weekend to explain how the Obama campaign was asking for people to pledge themselves to him and how that was different than Hitler asking for the same. Ya I pretty much got the, Repubs are the party of hate not the Dims blah blah blah. But no answer to the question.

4. Lemur King says:

Salute to the rank out of respect and honor is acceptable and expected in our military.

Salute to the man out of love or worship is a travesty. I get physically nauseous when I think about the mindset involved in this behavior.

By the way… notice how frail Obama looks these days and how vigorous Michelle O. looks? I think she’s taking male hormones and she’s taking them from him. And his food.

Oh,I forgot… you racist, you. There. Niceties have been observed. Carry on.

The Membership Committee called, Aggie. They wanted me to let you know that your application for admission to the Obama Personality Cult has been denied. ;)

6. pink Floyd says:

Made this the same day all the celebtards put theirs out…

7. Larry says:

Remember when Sarah Palin was such a freakin’ idiot for writing on her hands?

She was a bit ahead of her time methinks.

8. [...] and commenter pink Floyd, who obviously has the punniest name in the blogosphere, posted this on the “For ALL!!” [...]