Carin Kicked Her Cocks to the Curb with their Chunky Combs. — PattyAnn, Uncivil Peasants

DeadPool Update: Larry Hagman

Posted by ArmedGeek on Saturday, November 24, 2012 in Deadpool

From FoxNews:

U.S. actor Larry Hagman, who won fame for his role of J.R. Ewing in the television series “Dallas,” died in hospital at this Texas city, the daily DallasNews said. He was 81.

The actor died early Friday after a battle against cancer, members of his family cited by the newspaper said.

At the time of his death on Thanksgiving Day, his family and closest friends had gathered around him, the family communique said.

“When he passed, he was surrounded by loved ones. It was a peaceful passing, just as he had wished for,” the note said, adding that “The family requests privacy at this time.”

USMC82 gets the two for the report and jaegersmom starts the game off with a lead of 19.

You know a man’s a good actor when you watch him in one show and you can’t stand him, then see him in another and he’s all right as far as you’re concerned.

Why’d you post a pic of Jimmy Carter, though?

2. Reiuxcat says:

Where is the list of all the dead pool entries? Or do we just report every death for the next year. Just asking…

3. the botnet says:

RIP Larry.

While trying to report his demise and much to my dismay, I discovered that the list is not alphabetically arranged. Since I was also drunk, it was difficult (and for me: impossible) to sort through the list. I suspect that if sobriety is a reporting requirement, I’ll need to rely solely on my list.

That said, COME ON MICHAEL MOORE you FAT FUCK DIE DIE DIE ALREADY!!!

4. ArmedGeek says:

You can report deaths in the same manner as last year. If a person doesn’t appear on the drop-down list then they’re not on anyone’s list.

the_botnet, I’ll fix the sorting on the list.

5. [...] DeadPool Update: Larry Hagman [...]

6. Aewl says:

Bot, you trying to become a two-time winner?

7. the botnet says:

Why yes, Aewl. Yes I am.

This year I included a number of commies and jizzlamists, so points off these wastes of flesh will be doubly gratifying.

8. Reiuxcat says:

I see I am asking the wrong qwestion…

Where can I find said drop down box?

If y’all insist on handicapping the Aggies, a few accompanying LOLs or Guffaws would be appreciated so we know it’s only a joke. ;-)

9. Reiuxcat says:

Nevermind, nothing an extra Jack and Coke (see how I did that Aggie?) would fix.

Keep on keeping on AG!