In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress. — John Adams

Rush to Idiocy

Posted by LC Aggie Sith on Monday, November 5, 2012 in Celebutards, Idiotarians

You know, one day I will learn to NOT be surprised where Hollywood is concerned. I have a feeling that day is not in my immediate future.

John Cusack Developing Rush Limbaugh Biopic

No, I’m not making this up. Ultra-liberal making a movie about an ultra-conservative. And you just know how that will turn out.

The project, as first reported by the AP, has a working title of Rush and is being produced by Cusack’s own production company, New Crime Productions.

Because that title has never been used. And I mean NEVER!!

A shooting script is nearing completion, with the liberal Cusack, 46, set to step into the unlikely role of the 61-year-old conservative firebrand.

I can see the resemblance.

I’m hoping the ghost of Stan Winston will be guiding the make-up crew.

I think I know why the interest in a Limbaugh movie now, though.

Limbaugh has fanned the flames of controversy throughout his three-decade career, none more so than in February, when he called Georgetown University Law Center student Sandra Fluke a “slut” and a “prostitute” for advocating for insurance coverage of contraceptives. The comments resulted in widespread outrage and led to 45 companies pulling their ads from his syndicated program, The Rush Limbaugh Show.

He said she behaved like a slut and a prostitute. And by definition, he was being kind. Oh, and he lost 45 companies, but ended up having to fight off hundreds more wanting the contracts for ads on his show.

I can’t wait to hear what Limbaugh says about this. That will be epic :D

1. maestrosemprinin says:

So let’s have a spot of fun picking the cast. The voice has to be Right. I don’t go to movies anymore, and the current stable of leads won’t fit Rush’s physique. He’ll have to do voice-over, but only if the Screen Actors Guild allows him to work. Right? Too bad Drew Carey looks so much like Glenn Beck. Anybody want to see Danny Glover as Snerdly? I’d pick Jimmy Walker for that role but he was blackballed from show business for wanting to be a real actor and demanding good parts in feature films. This thing will bomb like Paul Newman did in WUSA. Tee it up you guys.

2. the botnet says:

I am blessed to work in an occupation which allows me to listen to my leader, the estimable Maha Rushie (lovable little fuzzball), almost every day. El Rushbo is a national treasure, and his efforts over the past 20 plus years have bolstered and nurtured what was a nascent conservative movement. We are ascendent, and it is largely due to him.

He is the man who converted me.

May God bless him.

3. Hank_Scorpio says:

I can’t wait to not see this….

I, for one, am sick and tired of people equating sluts with prostitutes. Prostitutes do it for money. Sluts do it for the love of doing it. Big difference. :P

Cusack’s a good actor, but he’s politically to the left of Chairman Mao. Also, it seems like the best days of his career may be behind him.

I think tha last Cusack movie I enjoyed was One Crazy Summer. Or maybe it was Better Off Dead. Whatever, they’re the same movie. fun stuff, though.

I’m with Hank on this one….I’m gonna not watch the hell outta this movie.

6. Lizard says:

Much as I loved John Cusack back in my younger years (hey what girl my age didn’t dream of having a guy hold a boom box over his head to serenade her- scene from Say Anything) and I loved how he had my same attitude toward his high school reunion(Grosse Point Blank) in his most recent years his been a sad badly aging guy.

I think he feels the need to boost his career and thinks he will be able to do so by tearing down Rush. Too bad he cannot see that he is just going to look like a sad sad aging man.

7. Lemur King says:

Yes, Better Off Dead and Grosse Pointe Blank:

“No no no… TENTACLES, not testicles… TENTACLES…”

“Gosh, I’m sorry your mom blew up, Ricky.”

“This is me breathing…”

“… and I stabbed the president of Paraguay with a fork, how’ve you been?”

But Rush Limbaugh? Having Cusack play Rush is like asking a lamprey to act out Katherine Hepburn’s part in The Lion of Winter.

8. Bako says:

This their new thing.

Liberals realized they can poison the public’s estimation of someone by portraying them as they themselves see them. Case in point- ultranasty liberal harridan Hanoi Jane Fonda playing Nancy Reagan.

That way, they can then disparage the person using elements they’ve ‘dramatized’ as though they were fact. “Everyone knows that- it was in her biography.”