The taint of ignorance, is right behind the balls of arrogance. — Bako

Another Year, Gone

Posted by LC Aggie Sith on Monday, December 31, 2012 in Funny Pics, holiday

Thank goodness!

Tonight marks the beginning of a new year. Not sure why that is a cause for a party, but whatever. I have two parties to attend and can’t get out of either one, so I will make sure to drink water and enjoy the spectacular sloshing that people will be undertaking. At least that will be fun for me.

corkscrew mayhen

Believe it or not, I saw this happen once. And no, I wasn’t the perpetrator.

Take care this evening, be responsible and watch out for the idiots.

And have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :D

“Thank goodness!”

Damn straight. 2012 has sucked royally. If 2013 isn’t measurably better, I’m getting my flux capacitor-equipped DeLorean and jumping right over 2014.

As for New Year’s Eve, we’re keeping things low key. Pizza and wings with the in-laws, and (hopefully) home before the midnight hour. Maybe I’ll have a beer, if I don’t fall asleep too early.

2. I wish I could stay home. Happy New Year to you!

3. Reiuxcat says:

Happy New Year Y’all!

finding this site was the highlight of 2012!

4. ndoldman says:

Happy new …………year……. maybe. We still have group of fools running the country!

Happy New Year!!!

Like most, I am glad 2012 has gone the way of the dodo. 2012 sucked monkey balls.

6. QueenBee says:

We stayed home and pretty much sober… Buttercup was babysitting so we had to be able to pick her up after…. being a teenage girl on NYE can be very profitable!

7. the botnet says:

From the twitter: ABC News reports Hugo Chavez in coma, life-support to be pulled soon.

Hooray! Happy New Year!

8. Veeshir says:

Happy Effin New Year!

I used to work at a Ground Round (Like a Friday’s or Chili’s) and someone ordered champagne once.

When I got to the table and took off the paper on top I found it had a screw top.

Seriously, ‘champagne’ with a screw top. I asked the people if they still wanted it and they said yes so I yelled “Pop!!!!” when I turned the top.

I was embarrassed for them.