Man Law : When watching a “catfight” it is perfectly acceptable to choose sides. It is also perfectly acceptable to pray for rippage of clothing.

Another Year, Gone

Posted by LC Aggie Sith on Monday, December 31, 2012 in Funny Pics, holiday

Thank goodness!

Tonight marks the beginning of a new year. Not sure why that is a cause for a party, but whatever. I have two parties to attend and can’t get out of either one, so I will make sure to drink water and enjoy the spectacular sloshing that people will be undertaking. At least that will be fun for me.

corkscrew mayhen

Believe it or not, I saw this happen once. And no, I wasn’t the perpetrator.

Take care this evening, be responsible and watch out for the idiots.

And have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :D

“Thank goodness!”

Damn straight. 2012 has sucked royally. If 2013 isn’t measurably better, I’m getting my flux capacitor-equipped DeLorean and jumping right over 2014.

As for New Year’s Eve, we’re keeping things low key. Pizza and wings with the in-laws, and (hopefully) home before the midnight hour. Maybe I’ll have a beer, if I don’t fall asleep too early.

2. I wish I could stay home. Happy New Year to you!

3. Reiuxcat says:

Happy New Year Y’all!

finding this site was the highlight of 2012!

4. ndoldman says:

Happy new …………year……. maybe. We still have group of fools running the country!

Happy New Year!!!

Like most, I am glad 2012 has gone the way of the dodo. 2012 sucked monkey balls.

6. QueenBee says:

We stayed home and pretty much sober… Buttercup was babysitting so we had to be able to pick her up after…. being a teenage girl on NYE can be very profitable!

7. the botnet says:

From the twitter: ABC News reports Hugo Chavez in coma, life-support to be pulled soon.

Hooray! Happy New Year!

8. Veeshir says:

Happy Effin New Year!

I used to work at a Ground Round (Like a Friday’s or Chili’s) and someone ordered champagne once.

When I got to the table and took off the paper on top I found it had a screw top.

Seriously, ‘champagne’ with a screw top. I asked the people if they still wanted it and they said yes so I yelled “Pop!!!!” when I turned the top.

I was embarrassed for them.