Life is too short to sweat the small shit. — – ArmedGeek

Pre-Christmas Open Thread

Posted by LC Aggie Sith on Sunday, December 23, 2012 in Awesomeness, Bonus Hooker, Open Thread

I’m not posting tomorrow or Christmas Day, so here is your chance to clog Teh Interwebnets™ with abandon.

Don’t say I never do anything for y’all.

christmas gals

So, my friends, if money, time and effort were no objects, what would y’all like to get for Christmas?

This ought to be awesome!!! HAHAHAHA!!! :D

1. Old Goat Patrol says:

. I wish I had a Ford F250 King Ranch edition Crew-cab short bed in light tan with the bed full of .22, .223, .40 and .45 ammo. And an unlimited gas card to drive it around. I have everything else I need.

I’d get a couple of sleds with 2-up seats and heated grips for the passengers and a trailer hitch. Oh, and a trailer to pull the ice fishing gear I’m picking up on Boxing Day. Spend the rest of Winter burning up the trails with The Family in my off time.

Unfortunately, a sled is just a hole in the snow you toss money into.

3. maestrosemprinen says:

I do like G string quartets. I miss my favorite one from days gone by, Muffy, Fluffy, Buffy, and Killer.
    Since Aggie will not be suggesting a girlie drink of the week, I’ll pinch hit.
    My Christmastide tipple is Highland Park, Leif Eriksson Release. No age statement; Exclusive Limited Edition sold only by global travel retail in the UK. If anybody has friends coming over for Hogmany and 12th Night, tell them, don’t leave home without it.
    Slante’val!

4. DaninVan says:

If money were no object, I’d already have everything!

5. PrimEvil says:

A nuclear powered attack sub, with tube-launched thermonuclear cruise missiles.

Hey, if you’re gonna dream, dream big! :)

Nah Maestro. The GDOTW should be Moose Milk:

2l vanilla ice cream
    2l 2% milk
    2l eggnog

One 26oz bottle each of:
    Dark rum
    White rum
    Vodka
    Whiskey
    Kahlua
    Irish cream

It’s a staple of every mess in the Canadian Forces this time of year. You mix it all together and drop it in the freezer overnight. Bring lotsa friends because I’ve seen it take care of ten people with a cup or two left over for cleanup the next day.

7. Intellectual Conservative says:

I’d either want to buy the Presidency .. or do something like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a-l1tb1rPg

8. Critter says:

excellent bunch of santa’s Helpers. :)

9. Jonahex says:

Metal testicles that clacked. Nothing says ” Don’t fuck with me” Like clacking when you walk.