Not money! Fifteen million dollars. Money is what you take to the grocery store. It’s what you get out of an ATM. Fifteen million dollars isn’t money. It’s a motive with a universal adapter on it. — Joe Sarno (James Caan), The Way of the Gun

Intolerant Asshattery

Posted by LC Aggie Sith on Monday, January 7, 2013 in Left Wing Media, Politics

Is that even a word? Well, I don’t care. It fits this guy to a “T”.

The thing missing from the debate so far is anger — anger that we live in a society where something like the Sandy Hook Elementary massacre can happen and our main concern is not offending the NRA’s sensibilities.

Since when do the liberals even bother NOT offending? Every single time a criminal uses a gun against a victim, the first thing liberals do is call the NRA a bunch of names and demand that guns be taken away. And this guy does NOT disappoint.

Repeal the Second Amendment, the part about guns anyway. It’s badly written, confusing and more trouble than it’s worth. It offers an absolute right to gun ownership, but it puts it in the context of the need for a “well-regulated militia.” We don’t make our militia bring their own guns to battles. And surely the Founders couldn’t have envisioned weapons like those used in the Newtown shooting when they guaranteed gun rights. Owning a gun should be a privilege, not a right.

Hey, Skippy, the whole amendment is about guns. I know it’s my second language, but what part of A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed don’t you understand? Without our ability to keep and bear arms, we can’t be a militia that can protect the free state. And I bet Skippy thinks that voting should be a right, and not a privilege.

The stoopid doesn’t end there. He’s just getting warmed up.

Declare the NRA a terrorist organization and make membership illegal. Hey! We did it to the Communist Party, and the NRA has led to the deaths of more of us than American Commies ever did. (I would also raze the organization’s headquarters, clear the rubble and salt the earth, but that’s optional.) Make ownership of unlicensed assault rifles a felony. If some people refused to give up their guns, that “prying the guns from their cold, dead hands” thing works for me.

The NRA is worse than CAIR, according to this dupe. Oh, and guess what, Skippy? The Communist Party is very legal. Ever hear of the CPUSA? The COMMUNIST PARTY USA?? Cold, dead hands works double for me, especially if YOU come for them, you pantywaist.

But the pièce de resistance? The advocation of death against those who disagree with him.

Then I would tie Mitch McConnell and John Boehner, our esteemed Republican leaders, to the back of a Chevy pickup truck and drag them around a parking lot until they saw the light on gun control.

It’s his way, or dragged until dead. Last I checked, a death threat against a public official is a felony. But since he’s a liberal, he is protected by free speech, the right that is ironically protected by the amendment he wants abolished.

So, to sum up, Skippy wants to do away with your right to own and carry a gun, approves of torture and murder, and wishes to criminalize a civil rights organization that works to protect that right. Because for Skippy, Utopia is just a few fascist steps away.

I’m all about free speech, and his right to write whatever op-ed he wants. I quite like that he exposed himself for the idiotic fascist that he is. Makes it easier to keep an eye on the moron. I just hope he is enjoying the backlash he caused. I sure am!

What was that old saw? Rights for me, but not for thee or something like that? Free speech and threats of physical violence are all part of making the world a better place when uttered by authoritarians, but the idea of defending oneself against such threats is always an act of terror. Let’s not forget that guns are a Very Good Thing when they’re hired to defend the leftists from imaginary threats.

“And surely the Founders couldn’t have envisioned weapons like those used in the Newtown shooting when they guaranteed gun rights.”

Did they envision radio, TV and the internet when they guaranteed free speech rights? I doubt it. Not that Mr. Kaul is much of a free speech champion, as he advocates silencing those who disagree with him.

This current outbreak of gun ban mania has nothing to do with lowering crime rates, it’s all about disarming law-abiding citizens.

3. maetrosemprinin says:

In order to have a heart attack you have to have a heart. This talk of dragging Congressional leaders around behind a pickup truck has been offered before by some on the other side, and he and his ilk said They were heartless. Takes one to know one I guess. And he better be careful if he’s caught alone anywhere between Des Moines and Cedar Rapids or Iowa City which have colleges and universities big enough where he won’t get noticed.

4. Purple Raider says:

The guy wants dictators running his country.

Last time I checked, the 2nd Amendment guaranteed the rest of the Amendments, plus the Constitution.

Of course, he thinks he’ll be one of the favored ones.

Silly him!

Another idiot ‘journalist’ who does not understand the Constitution.

I bet he has never read the Federalist Papers either, yet wants to seem an intellectual when it comes to pulling heart strings.

6. ChrisP says:

Skippy seems to think that it’s okay for a 110lb woman to go up against a 230lb rapist with fists. “Skippy” needs to be beaten within an inch of his life by rape-victims with bats.

“Gun Control” in NOT about guns, it’s about “Control”.
    Fuck them, and the horse they rode in on…

7. RANDO says:

Wrong again, lefties.
    The NRA killed no one.
    Communists killed millions.

So f*ck off.

8. Veeshir says:

Repeal the Second Amendment, the part about guns anyway.

That’s the funniest part of the whole thing and the part that makes me think “Satire Troll”.

That’s like saying, “We need to stop working on going to the Moon, the part that involves leaving the Earth anyway.”

9. BC says:

I’ve got a truck that we can use to drag Mr. Kaul around behind until he “sees the light”, re the 2nd Amendment (as well as the rest of ‘em). Then we can take him out to an open field and have target practice with him. See, Mr.Kaul? “Freedom of Speech” works both ways. :-D

10. cmblake6 says:

Everybody I’ve checked in my links so far has something on this idiocy. If not this specific one, one of a number of others. Let us pray we are heard. Or we must make ourselves so.