Man Law : If your best friend is dumped by a girl it is a 6 month waiting period till she can be touched. If he breaks up with her it’s a 6 day waiting period.

Blind Squirrel, Etc.

Posted by LC Aggie Sith on Monday, March 10, 2014 in Idiotarians, Left Wing Media, Politics

This past Saturday evening was the 129th meeting of the Gridiron Club Dinner, a white-jacket event which is hosted by the créme de la créme of the Washington press corps.

I’ve always wondered about this club. It’s odd to have members of the press in an exclusive and elite club, when they are supposed to be open about everything. But whatever.

Anyway, the evening’s headliner was none other than Secretary of State John Kerry. In a moment of rare clarity, Monsieur Kerry delivered the ultimate burn to erstwhile king of news, CNN.

During a humorous and well-received speech, Kerry, the evening’s headliner, said that CNN’s John King had asked if the former Massachusetts Senator was considering another presidential bid in 2016.

Kerry’s response: “I am out of politics — and based on the ratings, so is CNN.”

And though mon cher Kerry wasn’t the only one to zing CNN, he was the most devastating. I must say, it was rather funny to see le bete noire Kerry beat down the channel that propped him up in the first place. A blind squirrel can find a nut once in a while, I guess.

Then again, it doesn’t take a lot of effort or fight to kick an opponent when he is on life support, either.

1. GMLand says:

créme de la créme? Monsieur Kerry? mon cher Kerry? le bete noire Kerry?

I was told there would be no socialism!

2. GMLand says:

créme de la créme? Monsieur Kerry? mon cher Kerry? le bete noire Kerry?

I was told there would be no socialism!

*google translates*

3. GMLand says:

test

4. GMLand says:

well crap, now its working.

5. GMLand says:

I believe I may have a comment or two locked up in moderation.

6. They went straight from moderation to the spam bucket, GML.

That’s what happens when you use the “S” word :D

7. GMLand says:

S word?

8. GMLand says:

any way to delete the non-essential comments?

9. GMLand says:

ohhh, socialism = s word.

Got it.

10. Which are non-essential, GML??

EVERYTHING YOU WRITE IS GOLD!!!

11. TerribleTroy says:

Man o Man am I glad I wore my boots today!

12. GMLand says:

careful Troy or I will le bete noir you. Whatever that means, and I mean it.

13. TerribleTroy says:

OK. Where is the Hookers N Booze website? I see neither Hookers nor Booze, and instead I see references to some political freak of fucking nature, and some mamby pamby language only spoken by queers n fags n guys named pierre… When I want to see fwench and references of Lurch I’ll go to gawdamn huffpo Alright!

Aggie! Save Me! Mean ole GMLand is threatening me with foo foo language and Im a skeered….

14. DaninVan says:

“Foo foo language”… that’s 1/4 of Canada!
    Hmmm…you may have a point.
    -DaninVan (the other 3/4)
    ;)

15. TerribleTroy says:

Oh I get it now… You are in Vancouver…..see, I was under the impression that you lived in a VAN! DOWN BY THE RIVER!..

: )

16. DaninVan says:

Exactly….well not exactly, exactly. I started with that name about 20+ years ago; since then we’ve moved out of Vancouver.
    I can’t be bothered changing my ‘name’.
    I DO drive a VAN and my name IS Dan. ;)