Man Law : A man should never be denied the right to adjust himself or place his hands down his pants under any circumstances.

Hooker of the Week

Posted by LC Aggie Sith on Wednesday, March 5, 2014 in HOOKER!!, HOTW

lais ribeiro lingerie

Grrrrrrrowl!!

Happy Hump Day ;)

1. GMLand says:

More like, Hooker of the Weak.

That girl looks frail, I like some meat on them bones… not to mention, some boobs on them bones as well!

2.5 out of 6 erector sets

2. TerribleTroy says:

They just dont make Hookahs like they used to in the ole days….

I see how this works…Aggie gives up all the stuff for lent and we get to “participate” vicariously with sub prime hookers…..

I needs me sum steak n potato hookers not Caesar Salad with croutons hookahs…

(Aggie, before you cut me…keep in mind caffeine withdrawal is not a affirmative defense in aggravated assault / attempted homocide cases)

3. DaninVan says:

The Committee agrees. Feed her, or give her back to the fashionistas.

4. Look, I will say this once. ONCE!!

It is Ash Wednesday, and I have to observe it, and that includes having to curb certain habits, including the type of hooker I post here. ArmedGeek can’t post for a few weeks, so y’all will have to make do until next week, ok??

And don’t give me any of this “send her back” shit, because I know full well y’all wouldn’t kick her out of your bed for eating crackers :)

5. GMLand says:

*eats chocolate*

6. GMLand says:

*Gives Aggie a big ol’ squishy hug of support*

*grabs her ass*

Well-loved. Thumb up 4 Thumb down 0

7. HEY!!!!!!!

*gets Joaquina ready*

8. TerribleTroy says:

let the record show that I have been keeping my hands to myself…

“Its Ash Wednesday and I have to observe it”….

Um? What happens if you don’t? Are we talking eternal damnation or just time added to purgatory?

9. Added time, and I’m already on the clock for about three eons.

Ignore the naysayers, Aggie. You done good. :D

Well-loved. Thumb up 5 Thumb down 0

11. DaninVan says:

EVERY Wednesday is Ass Wednesday!

( I HATE crumbs in bed…)

12. jam2 says:

holy Happy Hump Day hookers Ags!

i’m the kind of guy who likes all types; crumbs or no crumbs

*awards Aggie 3 thumbs up and a golden interwebs*